How to Lead Data-Driven Practices at Scale
About the Paper
This book is a collection of practical guidance and advice from half a dozen data and analytics leaders. Read this book for an inside look at different data-driven practices, and how they are unlocking the power of self-service analytics for all.
You’ll get actionable insights from different modernization and democratization initiatives that have successfully derived value from data efficiently, and at scale.
Each chapter covers a different facet of data-driven practices and provides first-hand experiences with the people, process, technology and infrastructure needed to leverage data as a strategic asset. Each contributor explores various aspects about how they’ve structured their data-driven operations to empower everyone to use data to make smarter data-driven decisions at scale.
Read this book to learn about:
- Treating “data as a product” and how to drive real value for all data consumers
- Making data accessible to everyone in your organization with their favorite tools
- Architecting your data and analytics stack for self-service
- Avoiding common infrastructure and data architecture challenges modern organizations face
- Driving an analytics culture with a semantic layer