Data Management, Metadata Management, and Data Governance – Working Together
DATE: October 20, 2022
TIME: 2 PM Eastern / 11 AM Pacific
PRICE: Free to all attendees
This webinar is sponsored by:
About the Webinar
This new RWDG webinar with Bob Seiner will outline how Data Management, Metadata Management, and Data Governance can be optimized to work together. Bob will share a diagram that has successfully communicated the relationship between these disciplines to leadership resulting in the disciplines working in harmony and delivering success.
Bob will share the following in this webinar:
- Categories of disciplines focused on managing data as an asset
- A definition of Data Management that embraces numerous data disciplines
- The importance of Metadata Management to all data disciplines
- Why data and metadata require formal governance
- A graphic that effectively exhibits the relationship between the disciplines
About the Speaker
Robert S. Seiner is the President and Principal of KIK Consulting & Educational Services and the Publisher of The Data Administration Newsletter (TDAN.com). Bob was recently awarded the DAMA Professional Award for significant and demonstrable contributions to the Data Management industry. Bob specializes in “Non-Invasive Data Governance," Data Stewardship, and Metadata Management solutions.