The Impact of Data Governance on Data Literacy
DATE: August 18, 2022
TIME: 2 PM Eastern / 11 AM Pacific
PRICE: Free to all attendees
About the Webinar
In this new RWDG webinar, Bob Seiner will share his experience relating Data Governance to Data Literacy efforts. Sometimes the discipline of Data Literacy falls squarely on the shoulders of Data Governance. Is this best practice or is this wrong? This webinar investigates the relationship between the disciplines and the impact Data Governance has on Data Literacy.
In this webinar Bob will talk about:
- Defining the relationship between Data Governance and Data Literacy
- Ways Data Governance can enable Data Literacy
- Appropriate ownership of Data Literacy
- Including governance as a Data Literacy topic
- Direct impact of Data Governance on Data Literacy
About the Speaker
Robert S. Seiner is the President and Principal of KIK Consulting & Educational Services and the Publisher of The Data Administration Newsletter (TDAN.com). Bob was recently awarded the DAMA Professional Award for significant and demonstrable contributions to the Data Management industry. Bob specializes in “Non-Invasive Data Governance," Data Stewardship, and Metadata Management solutions.