Glossaries, Dictionaries, and Catalogs Result in Data Governance
DATE: July 21, 2022
TIME: 2 PM Eastern / 11 AM Pacific
PRICE: Free to all attendees
This webinar is sponsored by:
About the Webinar
Join Bob Seiner for the webinar where he will discuss how glossaries, dictionaries, and catalogs can result in effective Data Governance. People must have confidence in the metadata associated with the data that you need them to trust. Therefore, the metadata in your data catalog, business glossary, and data dictionary must result in governed data. Learn how glossaries, dictionaries, and catalogs can result in Data Governance in this webinar.
Bob will discuss the following subjects in this webinar:
- Successful Data Governance relies on value from very important tools
- What it means to govern your data catalog, business glossary, and data dictionary
- Why governing the metadata in these tools is important
- The roles necessary to govern these tools
- Governance expected from metadata in catalogs, glossaries, and dictionaries
About the Speaker
Robert S. Seiner is the President and Principal of KIK Consulting & Educational Services and the Publisher of The Data Administration Newsletter (TDAN.com). Bob was recently awarded the DAMA Professional Award for significant and demonstrable contributions to the Data Management industry. Bob specializes in “Non-Invasive Data Governance," Data Stewardship, and Metadata Management solutions.