The Role of Metadata in a Data Governance Program
DATE: June 16, 2022
TIME: 2 PM Eastern / 11 AM Pacific
PRICE: Free to all attendees
This webinar is sponsored by:
About the Webinar
Join Bob Seiner for a RWDG webinar focused on the role metadata plays in successful Data Governance implementations. Seiner will share examples of ways organizations have connected Data Governance and metadata to address issues and advance opportunities associated with major data-oriented investments.
In this webinar Bob will talk about:
- A definition for metadata that assures its importance
- Using metadata to improve three data actions
- Positioning metadata to support investments in data
- Roles for the governance of metadata
- Don’t forget: the metadata will not govern itself
About the Speaker
Robert S. Seiner is the President and Principal of KIK Consulting & Educational Services and the Publisher of The Data Administration Newsletter (TDAN.com). Bob was recently awarded the DAMA Professional Award for significant and demonstrable contributions to the Data Management industry. Bob specializes in “Non-Invasive Data Governance," Data Stewardship, and Metadata Management solutions.