Why Cloud-Native Kafka Matters - 4 Reasons to Stop Managing it Yourself
DATE: June 15, 2021
TIME: 2 PM Eastern / 11 AM Pacific
PRICE: Free to all attendees
This webinar is sponsored by:
About the Webinar
With your most talented teams bogged down managing a massive Kafka deployment, it can be challenging to move the dial on projects that drive real value for your business. For example, launching your next major feature, fueling more best-in-breed services like AI/ML on your cloud provider platform, or developing your first use cases for real-time data movement across clouds. By shifting to a fully managed, cloud-native service for Kafka you can unlock your teams to work on the projects that make the best use of your data in motion.
In this webinar you will learn about:
- The increasing value of data in motion to your business
- Challenges and costs of self-managing a large-scale Kafka deployment
- Benefits of managed cloud services for non-core activities like data storage, data warehousing, and messaging
- Optimizing time usage for a value-generating activity like new product launches
- Potential cost savings for your business with a cloud-native service for Kafka
About the Speakers
Greg works in product marketing at Confluent, where he is responsible for go-to-market activities surrounding Confluent’s cloud-native service for Apache Kafka®, Confluent Cloud. Prior to Confluent, Greg worked within product marketing and product management at Salesforce and Google. Originally from the Boston area and now living in San Francisco, Greg holds a business degree from Miami University of Ohio.