Data Governance Roles and Responsibilities
DATE: May 19, 2022
TIME: 2 PM Eastern / 11 AM Pacific
PRICE: Free to all attendees
This webinar is sponsored by:
Join Bob Seiner for this lively webinar where he will dissect a complete Operating Model of Roles and Responsibilities that encompasses all levels of the organization. Seiner will detail the roles and describe the most effective way to associate people with the roles. You will walk out of this webinar with a model to apply to your organization.
In this session Bob will share:
- The five levels of Data Governance roles
- A proven Operating Model of Roles and Responsibilities
- How to customize the model to meet your requirements
- Setting appropriate role expectations
- How to operationalize the roles and demonstrate value
About the Speaker
Robert S. Seiner is the President and Principal of KIK Consulting & Educational Services and the Publisher of The Data Administration Newsletter (TDAN.com). Bob was recently awarded the DAMA Professional Award for significant and demonstrable contributions to the Data Management industry. Bob specializes in “Non-Invasive Data Governance," Data Stewardship, and Metadata Management solutions.