Essential Reference and Master Data Management
DATE: April 11, 2023
TIME: 2 PM Eastern / 11 AM Pacific
PRICE: Free to all attendees
About the Webinar
• Understand foundational reference and MDM concepts based on the Data Management Body of Knowledge (DMBoK)
• Understand why these are an important component of your Data Architecture
• Gain awareness of reference and MDM frameworks and building blocks
• Know what MDM guiding principles consist of and best practices
• Know how to utilize reference and MDM in support of business strategy
About the Speaker
Peter Aiken, an acknowledged Data Management (DM) authority, is an Associate Professor at Virginia Commonwealth University, past President of DAMA International, and Associate Director of the MIT International Society of Chief Data Officers. For more than 35 years, Peter has learned from working with hundreds of Data Management practices in 30 countries. Among his 10 books are the first on CDOs (the case for data leadership), the first describing the use of monetization data for profit/good, and the first on modern strategic data thinking. International recognition has resulted in an intensive schedule of events worldwide. Peter also hosts the longest-running DM webinar series (hosted by dataversity.net). From 1999 (before Google, before data was big, and before Data Science), he founded Data Blueprint, a consulting firm that helped more than 150 organizations leverage data for profit, improvement, competitive advantage, and operational efficiencies. His latest venture is Anything Awesome.
Copyright © 2011-2023 DATAVERSITY Digital LLC. All Rights Reserved.
13020 Dickens Street, Studio City, California 91604 | 1 (310) 337-2616
Terms | Privacy