Activate Data Governance Using the Data Catalog
DATE: February 17, 2022
TIME: 2 PM Eastern / 11 AM Pacific
PRICE: Free to all attendees
This webinar is sponsored by:
About the Webinar
In this RWDG webinar, Bob Seiner will share tips and techniques focused on activating your data stewards through a data catalog. Data Governance programs that involve stewards in daily activities are more likely to demonstrate value from their data-intensive investments.
Bob will address the following in this webinar:
- A comparison of active and passive Data Governance
- What it means to have an active Data Governance program
- How a data catalog tool can be used to activate data stewards
- The role a data catalog plays in Data Governance
- The metadata in the data catalog will not govern itself
About the Speaker
Robert S. Seiner is the President and Principal of KIK Consulting & Educational Services and the Publisher of The Data Administration Newsletter (TDAN.com). Bob was recently awarded the DAMA Professional Award for significant and demonstrable contributions to the Data Management industry. Bob specializes in “Non-Invasive Data Governance," Data Stewardship, and Metadata Management solutions.