Data and Metadata Will Not Govern Themselves
DATE: January 21, 2021
TIME: 2 PM Eastern / 11 AM Pacific
PRICE: Free to all attendees
About the Webinar
There is a direct relationship between the value your organization gets from its data, the trust your organization has in its data, and how formally that data is being governed. This is not new news. In fact, this has always been the case.
Join Bob Seiner for the RWDG webinar to kick off the year, where he will discuss how data does not naturally or automatically increase in value or become more trusted without a resolute effort. That effort focuses on governance. The webinar will focus on the effort that must be orchestrated at the strategic, tactical, and operational levels of the organization to demonstrate value and gain the trust of the people at all levels.
In this webinar, Bob will share:
- How governance applies equally to data and metadata
- The meaning of a “resolute effort” to govern important assets
- How the governance of data and metadata increases their value
- The people who must be held formally accountable for data and metadata
- Communicating the webinar’s title with people who can make a difference
About the Speaker
Robert S. Seiner is the President and Principal of KIK Consulting & Educational Services and the Publisher of The Data Administration Newsletter (TDAN.com). Bob was recently awarded the DAMA Professional Award for significant and demonstrable contributions to the Data Management industry. Bob specializes in “Non-Invasive Data Governance," Data Stewardship, and Metadata Management solutions.